TutorialCreating a Table From Multiple Data Sources
The task tutorial presents a scenario in which a user creates a WebCASPAR table using the following multiple data sources:
- Number of Doctorate Recipients by Doctorate Institution (from the NSF Survey of Earned Doctorates)
- Number of Graduate Students by race/ethnicity (all values, including total, from the NSF-NIH Survey of Graduate Students and Postdoctorates in Science and Engineering)
- Gender (all values, including total)
- Detailed Academic Discipline (total of S&E values, including the medical and life sciences)
- Academic Institution (total of public institutions in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia)
The tutorial provides step-by-step examples (including illustrations) for selecting data sources and variables and creating, generating, viewing, downloading, and printing a table.