Academic Institution Profiles Search
Search results for "University of Massachusetts": Following institutions found.Academic institution rankings are based on the most recent data for the following four variables:
- Number of earned doctorates
- Number of full-time graduate students
- Total federal obligations for science and engineering
- Total R&D expenditures
To sort the table by institution, rank, or percentile use the arrows in the column heading.
To view historical rankings for a specific variable, click on the variable name in the column heading.
Full-time graduate students
Total federal obligations
Total R&D expenditures
|University of Massachusetts Amherst||63||15.3||69||10.7||101||11||104||12.3|
|University of Massachusetts Boston||212||49.6||215||31.6||247||25.6||172||19.8|
|University of Massachusetts Dartmouth||252||58.8||309||45.1||308||31.7||244||27.7|
|University of Massachusetts Lowell||154||36.2||164||24.3||201||21||173||19.9|
|University of Massachusetts Medical School||201||47||275||40.2||60||6.9||83||10|
|University of Massachusetts unallocated||383||39.2||414||46.4|
- The population of reporting institutions and levels of reporting differ across surveys and across years.
- For more information see Data sources.
- Tied institutions are ranked alike and listed alphabetically. NCSES source data may rank tied institutions alphabetically.
- Unallocated in an institution name indicates funds that cannot be allocated to individual campuses or schools within an